Bluetooth wireless MIDI adaptor for connecting instruments with a USB TO HOST terminal to your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) or Mac
Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your instrument with Bluetooth and avoid having to reconnect every time you play. Use music apps without cables and enjoy the freedom that wireless technology brings to your performances.
*Some data loss may occur depending upon network conditions and environmental factors.
How to Connect
1. Plug the included USB cable into the USB TO HOST terminal of the instrument and connect UD-BT01.*
2. Open the app on your iOS device.
3. In the app, turn on MIDI Bluetooth.
*You will need to connect the UD-BT01 to a USB AC adaptor as a power source.
Yamaha music applications offer a variety of ways to enhance musical performance
- Customise digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
- Use with tone generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
- Record your daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyse difficult passages
- Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to your live performances
- iPod touch
*Bluetooth 4.0 required iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd generation or later, iPad Mini, iPod touch 5th generation, iMac/MacBook with Bluetooth 4.0. Comaptible OS iOS 8 or later, OSX Yosemite or later
- Dimensions 45 mm (W) × 12 mm (H) × 40 mm (D) (includes connector portion)
- Weight 10g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.