The DW 9300AL is a heavy-duty snare stand, designed with double-pedal setups in mind. The 9300's offset basket lets you position your snare optimally, while maintaining balance. What's more, the DW 9300 features a contoured basket that can accommodate 13" to 15" snare drums. The knurled snare basket knob can be easily reversed, so you can position it in a more closed position to hold the smaller drums. You can also easily remove the basket from the tilter, so the DW 9300 supports quick snare changes.
The Airlift™ version of the sturdy 9300 Tom/Snare Stand includes all of the features of the 9399 with the added functionality of an internal Airlift shock. The stand is effortlessly height adjustable and extremely versatile.
DW's taken input from the world's top drummers and drum techs and incorporated it into their elite 9000 Series of hardware. In the series, you'll find all the features those drummers and techs have been calling for, including memory locks on the tube joints and the base assembly, plastic tube insulators, infinitely adjustable toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters, heavy gauge tubing, and more. For the most professional of needs - studio or stage - you can depend DW and their premier 9000 series hardware.
DW 9300AL Snare Stand Features:
- Professional-quality snare stand that's perfect for double-pedal setups and complex rigs
- Countered basket accommodates 13"- to 15"-diameter snare drums
- Hinged memory locks on the tube joints and tripod leg assembly make setup quick, easy, and consistent
- TechLock with large reset handle allows you to securely locking the snare drum angle
- Basket can be quickly removed from the tilter, for fast changes
- Plastic tube insulators inside heavy-gauge tubing ensure extreme stability and noise-free operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.