The Cloven Hoof is the Hoof’s evil twin. It looks a lot like the Hoof, only more, um . . . Cloven.
We kept the tightness and clarity you loved about the Hoof, along with the wide range of fuzz sounds, and threw the rest away. NOS Germanium transistors? Nope! In their place, we installed a set of four specially selected Silicon transistors for cleaner cleans, higher gain, improved temperature stability, and a grittier, grindier, nastier fuzz tone with over 4x the gain of the original Hoof. We also replaced key resistors with NOS Carbon Comp components to sprinkle a little bit of vintage flavor into the Cloven Hoof’s searing fuzz fury. It’s like they always say, “In with the old, out with the new.”
The Tone and Shift controls remain intact, only now they’re re-voiced for a smoother sweep, and more precise control over the Cloven Hoof’s beefy low-end. Speaking of low-end, have you heard this thing on bass? Wow. Try the Cloven Hoof on a bass guitar. Seriously. Trust us. You can still cut or boost the mids, and there’s still a metric ton of output on tap, just do us a favor, and for the love of all that’s Cloven, play this pedal with a bass guitar.
- Fuzz: Clockwise for heavy, counterclockwise for light.
- Tone: Bass to the left, Treble to the right.
- Level: Use this control to make the Cloven Hoof louder or quieter.
- Shift: This adjusts the mid content, clockwise for scooped mids, counterclockwise for boosted.
- Dimensions: 4 5/8³ x 2 1/2³ x 2.25³ with knobs
- A standard 9 volt DC power supply intended for musical instruments with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or a 9v battery. Current Draw is about 10ma.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.