No one does bucket-brigade effects like Electro-Harmonix and with the Eddy you get lush EHX vibrato and chorus in a compact, pedalboard friendly package with unique control options.
The Eddy gives you envelope and expression pedal control over modulation rate and depth. That means you can control either with your playing dynamics. Plus, if you plug in an EXP pedal, you can use it to control the rate or depth at the same time.
The Eddy also features LFO shape warping which can transform the shape of the modulation from a standard sine wave to something totally asymmetric. Plus, the pedal’s tone control lets you make the sound brighter or darker.
- Pedal Type: Chorus, Vibrato
- Analog/Digital: Analogue
- Effects: Bucket-brigade Chorus/Vibrato, LFO Shape Warping
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage: 40mA
- Dimensions: 53.3 (L) x 69.9 (H) x 114.3 (D) mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.