Real Estate is precious, especially on your pedalboard, but the lush organic sounds of a perfect "authentic vintage Univibe clone" are a necessity, and they are now attainable in a space now smaller than a standard wah wah pedal... the Mini-Deja'Vibe3, MDV-3 for short. With a Hammertone Blue powder-coated finish, White lettering, and a Blue LED that throbs to the beat of the pedal's hypnotic, asymmetrical rhythm. The MDV-3 has a new heel or toe activated True-Bypass footswitch that is perfect for the person who rarely changes speeds and just wants to turn it on or off with his toe, but also perfect for the person who rides it like a Gas-pedal and wants to turn the pedal on/off with a simple flick of the heel (see the MDV-3 video at youtube.com/fulltoneeffects)
There are a LOT of pedals claiming to be "authentic vintage Univibe clones" on the market...the small ones are merely a glorified MXR phaser filled with opamps with a few capacitor changes. That's not a Univibe! So how is one to know which pedals are real and which ones are just a cheap shortcut?
- Controls: Volume, Intensity
- Switches: Chorus / Vibrato and Vintage / Modern
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effect bypass
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- AC adapter connector: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
- Current consumption: 35 mA
- Powered by an 18 V DC power adapter (not included)
- True bypass
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 104 x 231 x 117 mm
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Handmade in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.