The 2018 CS-MDV mkII...the world's smallest yet biggest sounding "real vintage Univibe clone."
It's the biggest sounding 'vibe we've ever made or heard, bar none, yet is totally green, only drawing 35mA of current, meaning it can also be powered via 2 x 9CVDC outlets on your pedalboard multi-power supply by using the Voodoo Lab PPY "series voltage doubling cable."
The mkII has an expression pedal out jack should you need it, and still with no ICs and using only full-size Capacitors throughout the entire audio path! It's 100% Analog, you can't get this sound out of the flavor-of-the-minute Digital pedals using a $3 DSP chip. You need 13 transistors, 4 x correct resistance and response photoresistor, a real & correct incandescent light bulb, and 30 years of experience...you need the Fulltone CS-MDV mkII
- Vibrato / Chorus
- Exact copy of the legendary vintage '60s Univibe
- True bypass
- Switch: Modern / Vintage and Vibrato Chorus
- Controls: Volume, Intensity and Speed
- Effect bypass footswitch
- Input and output: 6.3 mm jack
- Expression output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply connector: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
- Power consumption: 35 mA
- Power supply with a 18 V DC power supply (not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 100 x 110 x 65 mm
- Weight: 525 g
- Made in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.