The logical progression to the beloved Supa-Trem1 is here!
It's a much, much smaller than the ST-1 at only 3.9" wide x 4" deep, and more intelligent version of the epic Supa-Trem1. Sporting True-Bypass, Tap-Tempo, external Tap jack, Half/Double hold feature, up to 15dB boost, true Square, Sine, and the natural heartbeat-like Warble wave-forms! It also can do speeds so slow that a full cycle takes around 10 seconds and fast speeds beyond 220bpm. The heart of the ST-1 is still there, the warm Analog Devices JFET preamp. And this pedal is so small it will fit in your pocket, and with its top-mounted jacks, will fit in any little spot on your board. Don't forget, just like the ST-1, the Jr also works as an incredible clean boost with the Mix control turned down!
- Dimensions: 3.9" wide x 4" deep x 2.5" tall.
- Power: 9-18VDC operation, 30mA.
- Size: 3.9" wide x 4" deep x 2.5" tall.
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel chassis with easy battery access via 2 thumbscrews.
- Like the ST-1, controlled by the Fulltone-designed and manufactured Opto-1 Photocell.
- True-Bypass switching with Bright Red LED & exclusive Fulltone “No-Pop” circuit.
- Constantly flashing Blue LED for Tempo (even when pedal off to easily match song)
- 100% Built in the USA.
- External Tap jack!
- Half/Double feature accessed by holding down Tap switch for ¾ of a second.
- Up to 15dB boost (cool feature!) Turn "Mix" knob all the way down and the pedal becomes the world's best clean boost pedal!
- Top-mounted jacks and DC port.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.