The Axion Label series takes the established elements of modern electric guitar design and push them to new, lesser-explored territory. Similar to how the Bass Workshop series delivers the cutting-edge of bass, Axion Label dives into elements like multi-scale design, ultra-modern pickups from Fishman®, Bare Knuckle®, and DiMarzio®, as well as hardware innovations like the Evertune® bridge. These elements are just the tip of the iceberg for this ultra-modern series and only the beginning of its ultimate potential.
The Axion Label RGD71ALPA features Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups; Hand-wound in UK, Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups deliver accelerated bass response for tracking high-speed staccato riffing, with increased focus in the mid and superb high-end articulation. Other premium features include a Macassar Ebony fretboard, Mono-rail bridge, designed for both stability and sustain, Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins and Gotoh MG-T locking machine heads. The Super-thin and ultra-playable Nitro Wizard 5-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck features Sub Zero treated frets that can stand up against the hardest riffing and string-bending and luminescent side dot inlays which make it easier for players to perform on dark stages.
- Body : Poplar Burl top / Layered Ash & Nyatoh body
- Neck : Nitro Wizard-75pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Fretboard : Macassar Ebony fretboard / White Step off-set dot inlay
- Nut : 48mm
- Radius : 400mm
- Machine heads : Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Neck pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath-7 (H) neck pickup Passive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath-7 (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Electronics : Volume, Coil Tap, 3-Position Switch
- Scale : 26.5"
- Hardware : Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.