The new ODR-1(bc) now offers a bass-cut switch under the battery cover to preset original ODR-1 sound or to preset slightly reduced sub-bass.
Operation now is possible from 9V – 18V DC for more headroom, if you want it. The pointers on the knobs now are GitD Glow-in-the-Dark.
The ODR-1 has proved to be a favourite with pros, especially session players, as it works so effectively with guitars’ volume controls for on-the-fly tonal changes in songs. The pedal’s wide range is controlled by a SPECTRUM control tone pot. Turning the knob clockwise increases the bass and treble at the same time. Midrange stays untouched in either direction to offer transparency with a pinch of warmth.
- Controls: Drive, SPECTRUM and Level
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1/4" Jack
- Power: 9 -18V DC
- Remote input jack: Allows the pedal to be switched on/ off remotely
- NEW! Bass Cut feature – helps to tame the low end
- NEW! Accepts 18 V power – allows for additional headroom
- NEW! Glow-in-the-Dark Knobs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.