Pearl SN-1420I Ultra-Sound Snare Wire - 14" 20 strands (I-Type)
Pearl SN-1420I Ultra-Sound Snare Wire - 14" 20 strands (I-Type) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
Pearl Ultra-Sound snares feature ultra-thin, 6mm Phosphor Bronze end plates and low mass non-plated rust proof snare wires for ultra-quick response.
The Ultra-Sound C-Type and D-Type snares feature graduated tension for ultra response and ultra dynamic range. With graduated tension the looser snares respond to the lightest touch while the tighter snares extend dynamic range during heavy playing.
- The C-Type features looser tension in the centre for outstanding tracking and response, Ideal for rock music and metal snare drums.
- The D-Type features higher tension in the centre for outstanding sensitivity. Ideal for classical aplications and wood snare drums
- The I-Type features evenly tensioned snares for general purpose applications.
Ultra-Sound snares feature three mounting options for customizable snare response (both cord and staps included)
- Tunnels for cord mounting - tunnels allow the end plates to lie flat against the drumhead for maximum snare to head contact
- Holes for cord mounting - the cords float the end plates off the drumhead allowing a more "open" sound
- Slots for strap mounting - straps provide a third option for attaching snares to the drum.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.