Part Exchange & Trade in your music gear
Part Exchange Music Gear. Trade in Guitar, Drum, Amp & More
Our friendly team will make sure you get the best deal on your old instruments so you can afford that new one you’ve been dreaming of. We are happy to exchange everything from guitars to drum kits and will always talk it through with you. Part exchanging is quick and hassle-free with Rattle & Drum, and we will give you the best price possible, meaning it’s easier than ever to invest in your music!
- Best Price for your old instruments
- Great customer service
- Store in the heart of Derby is easy to find
- Part exchange for a discount on new instruments
Enquire Form or call 01332 341 414
HOW TO TRADE IN YOUR MUSIC EQUIPMENT
We try and make parting with your beloved instruments as hassle-free and painless as possible, we know how much instruments mean - we’re musicians too, after all! Our expert team is dedicated to giving you the best possible price every time. We would like to see your instrument before giving you an offer though, so pop down to our Derby store and we can get you one step closer to a better instrument!
We have 3 options:
OPTION 1 - Contact us today by phone, email or the contact form , Give us some information on your gear. We can give you a rough figure, but for the best price, we will need to see it in person.
OPTION 2 - Bring your instrument into our Derby store and talk to our expert team. Feel free to have a browse around our showroom whilst we check the condition of your instrument.
OPTION 3 - We will give you the best price we can, every time. Either accept the cash or put it towards some new gear from our showroom!
TRADE IN FAQs
- If you can’t bring your instrument in, we can give you a ballpark figure. We need to see instruments first before we hammer out a deal though!
DO I HAVE TO SPEND THE MONEY FROM MY PART EXCHANGE IN THE STORE?
- No, you can take away the cash if you don’t want to buy another instrument. But we have one of the UK’s best drum and percussion showrooms and a massive range of guitars that you are welcome to try out before you buy.
WHAT INSTRUMENTS CAN I PART EXCHANGE?
- We are happy to part exchange almost any instrument! Guitars, drums, microphones, audio equipment and even accessories.
DO I HAVE TO LEAVE MY INSTRUMENT WITH YOU FOR A LENGTHY PERIOD OF TIME?
- Not at all! Generally, all we need to do is look over the condition that your gear is in - that it’s in full-working order and if there are any cosmetic issues. This shouldn’t take too long, so you’re free to browse or try out any new musical equipment you’re thinking of buying.
EASY TRADE IN
Here at Rattle & Drum, we are committed to giving you the best experience possible when it’s time to get rid of old gear or upgrade to the next level. Our team will make sure you leave with your new favourite instrument and the knowledge that your old instrument is in the best hands and will be given all the love it needs to find a new home.
Our team have years of experience in the music industry so we know what we are talking about it. When you have traded in your instrument we will help you choose the right instrument for you, whether that’s a simple upgrade or an entirely different instrument altogether. We are happy to part exchange:
- Guitars, bass guitars & pedals
- Drums, cymbals & breakables
- Microphones & PA equipment
- Electric amps & acoustic amps
The Rattle & Drum Music Academy is situated next door to our shop in central Derby. We offer one-on-one and group lessons for a number of instruments including drums, guitar, bass and keyboard. The Academy is newly renovated and kitted out with top quality equipment from the likes of Yamaha, Gretsch, Paiste, Fender and Ashdown. We have 6 one-on-one teaching rooms along with a larger space for group teaching.