British Drum Company 14" x 6.5" Big Softy Snare Drum
It's called the Big Softy and that's exactly what it is! At 14" x 6.5" it's pretty big and the sound is deep, fat and best of all soft, like really soft. The beautiful warm tone that reverberates from this unusual blended Cherry and Tulip shell is perfect for the studio, or any live setting where a natural laid-back sound is the order of the day. The Big Softy is a must for all snare drum collections.
Like all BDC drums, the Big Softy is hand made in their UK factory.
- Shell: Tulip and cherry, 7.5 mm
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, round over
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Features: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Natural cherry veneer with satin oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.