British Drum Company 14"x6.5" Merlin Snare Drum
If you want a snare drum that sounds as good as it looks, or indeed looks as good as it sounds, then we present you the simply stunning Merlin from the British Drum Company.
This incredible piece of craftmanship features a hefty 20ply, 10.5mm thick shell struck from their perfect recipe of maple and birch. With its 45 degree super smooth edges and 1.8mm hand cut snare beds, its lustrous silky matt finish makes the Merlin fit perfectly into any musical situation.
Like all BDC drums, the Merlin is hand made in their UK factory.
Winner for the Music Industry Association Award for "Highly Recommended" under the Percussion Category for the Trusted Music Store Award 2016.
- Shell: Maple and birch, 10.5 mm, 20 ply
- Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree
- Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- Hoops: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Features: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Matt black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.