British Drum Company 14"x6" Bluebird Snare Drum
The Bluebird is the original, the first drum designed and put into production by the British Drum Company. It was their love of art-deco, alongside classic drums that led to the production of this stunning snare.
With its signature blue logo badge, this drum features a double-beaded 6" deep brass shell finished in a lustrous chrome plating. It could well become a future classic!
Like all BDC drums, the Bluebird is hand made in their UK factory.
- Shell: Brass, double-beaded, 1.3 mm
- Bearing edges: 45-degree, rolled over
- Snare beds: 1.8 mm deep
- Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- Features: Nyloc lug inserts to prevent de-tuning
- Finish: Chrome
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.