GEWA began developing the G9 digital drumset almost 8 years ago. The brief was to develop something outstanding, setting a new benchmark in sound quality, playability, and useability. Technology “Made in Germany” with software developed across Europe!
A great collaboration between some of the world's leading engineers has led them BEYOND DIGITAL DRUMS.
Gewa was able to collaborate with their long-standing partner Remo USA to develop a brand new “True Rebound” mesh head technology. These mesh heads use a special proprietary material that replicates closer than ever the feel of the legendary REMO Ambassador drumhead. Gewa has also worked closely with Drum Workshop to develop a specific range of DWe hardware. The DWe Hardware includes vibration-isolating feet & a specific cymbal mount that prevents the cymbals from spinning around while playing. Who else other than DW could have been the right partner for their mission to revolutionize the digital drum world!
The beating heart of the G9 is undoubtedly the Drum Workstation. This 10" touch screen module is incredibly powerful yet surprisingly intuitive. The multi-chip architecture designates specific processing power to sound generation, trigger detection, and the touch screen user interface. Each chip has its own purpose and can therefore perform its task with consummate ease. This class-leading technology means you're able to configure your drums in ways that have been previously unattainable. Real acoustic drums were sampled at the famous Funkhaus Studios in Berlin, but not just close up. The ambient sounds of the room were also recorded and these can be dialed in with ease. This functionality allows you to easily add an incredible natural ambient sound to your drums with just one fader!
There are almost endless possibilities to record your drumming with the G9 Workstation. You can use the two master outputs, the eight direct out channels, or connect the G9 via USB directly to your PC or Mac. You can easily use it as a plug `n play sound interface with 8 channels plus MIDI functionality. Thanks to the touch screen, every function is right at your fingertips and you can set up your own configuration within seconds!
- Drum-Kits: 40 Preset + unlimited User Presets
- Instruments: more than 400
- Effect Types: Pad Compressor: 3-band fully parametric EQ for each Pad, Output Compressor & 4 Band full parametric EQ for each Output Room: 12 Types / Multi: 9 Argorithms
- User Sample Import: 100 Wave or 100 Multi layerd full instruments (Head/Rim/X-Stick - Bell/Bow/Edge), Length: 320 Mono, 160 Stereo, File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bit), USB/internal Memory
- External Memory: external USB
- Display: 1280 x 800px TFT integrated in touch display, 4 Hardware Dials,
- Recorder: Realtime (wave), File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit)
- Wireless Connections: Bluetooth, Wi-FiRecording Sampling Rate (Original): 48 kHz, Sampling Rate: (with Converter): 96 kHz, 44,1 kHz, Recording: 8 Channels, Play: 2 Channels
- TRIGGER INPUTS: 14 x 1/4" TRS Socket
- MONITOR OUT: 2 x 1/4" TRS Socket
- MASTER OUT: BALANCED XLR
- SPDIF (Stereo) 48 kHz
- DIRECT OUT: 8 x 1/4" TRS Socket
- PHONES: 1/4" TRS Socket
- MIX IN: 1/4" TRS Socket (Sterero)
- MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU)-Outputs
- COMPUTER-CONNECTION: USB B-Type (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
- FOOT SWITCH: 1 x TRRS (2 Channel)
- AC IN (EURO 8)
This kit contains
- (x1) GEWA Drum Workstation G9
- (x4) High Gloss Lacquer Rack Toms - 10"x5” Tom, x2 12"x5” Tom, 14"x5” Tom
- (x1) High Gloss Lacquer Snare Drum - 14"x5”
- (x1) High Gloss Lacquer Bass Drum - 18"x14”
- (x2) 14” Crash Cymbals (3-Zone)
- (x1) 18” Ride Cymbal (3-Zone)
- (x1) 14” HiHat Cymbal (3-Zone) incl. HH-Controller
- (x1) Gibraltar 6000 Series Cymbal Stands
- (x1) Gibraltar 6000 Series Hi Hat Stand
- (x1) Gibraltar 6000 Series Snare Stand
- (x1) Gibraltar 6000 Series E-Module Stand
- (x4) Gibraltar Tom Arms
- cables incl. cable management
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.