Everything a drummer needs to prepare for the performance and technical work components of Trinity drum kit exams in 2020–2023. Encompassing a wider range of styles than ever before, the syllabus allows candidates to follow distinct stylistic pathways — jazz, funk, Latin, musical theatre — with arrangements of well-known works sitting alongside pieces specifically written for the syllabus by leading drum kit educators and performers. Performance notes are included for each piece, along with new technical work rudiments and exercises for each grade, and backing tracks are included as a free download.
- Overture from La Cage aux Folles (Jerry Herman, arr. Chris Burgess)
- Starsky and Hutch Theme ('Gotcha') (Tom Scott, arr. Mike Osborn)
- Caravan (Juan Tizol, Irving Mills & Duke Ellington, arr. Clark Tracey)
- The Genius (Clark Tracey)
- Sept-a-Gone (Chris Burgess)
- Five Six (Mike Osborn)
- Couscous (Benny Greb, arr. Chris Burgess)
- Tombo in 7/4 (Flora Purim & Airto Moreira, arr. Mike Osborn)
- 7 for 7 (Clark Tracey)
- Sunset Boulevard from Sunset Boulevard (Andrew Lloyd Webber, Don Black & Christopher Hampton, arr. Chris Burgess)
- Funk Junk (Chris Burgess)
- Self Destruct (Mike Osborn)
- Victory (Clark Tracey)
- Grebfruit (Benny Greb, arr. Chris Burgess)
- Overture from Gypsy (Jule Styne & Stephen Sondheim, arr. Chris Burgess)
- The Lingo (Clark Tracey)
- Sucka Punch (Chris Burgess) Battercada (Mike Osborn).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.