PLAY TAMBOURINE WITH YOUR FEET? For those multitasking drummers and percussionists that want to replicate the sound of a hand tambourine, we suggest the all-new Tambo-Pedal. Designed by drummer extraordinaire, Gregg Bissonette, the Tambo-Pedal was conceived for use on the most recent Ringo Starr tour and has been refined so the technique used to play it is easily mastered. The 2000 Series pedal that comes with the assembly includes a beater and hub, so it can be used as a stand-alone or back-up bass drum pedal in the studio or on the road. The perfect add-on to any drum kit or percussion rig.
- Centered around the 2000 Series Bass Drum Pedal, the perfect choice for bargain-savy drummers that want the features of a tried and true USA engineered pedal.
- Featuring a high-quality Tambourine made of high-strength and lightweight plastics with rubber rims and ergonomic handle, it also works great off the pedal!
- Smart Practice Stem Pad offers the a firm yet damp surface to beat the tambourine against, with a subtle rebound, very similar to the palm of your hand.
- Included is a Beater and Hub so that you can easily convert your Tambo Pedal into a 2000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal.
- Its Easy Set-Up/Breakdown engineering makes it ideal for on-the-go drummers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.