DW 5002TD4 Double Bass Drum Pedal - Turbo
DW 5002TD4 Double Bass Drum Pedal - Turbo is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER DW have reengineered the pedal that established their reputation for innovation and quality.
Because innovation is part of the DNA they thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, they developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and we think you’ll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, they wanted to improve on the smoothness and feel of the 5000, if that was even possible. To accomplish this, they added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The TD4 pedals feature a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The NewTri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DW’s unique Universal Link Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- The 5002 Double Pedal includes a New Nylon Carry Case.
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustble.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.