Designed specifically for Latin players, this specialty hi-hat stand is designed to mount cowbells and jam blocks to play complex percussion patterns on the drumset.
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminum design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seatis a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
- Bass drum pedal features the Turbo™ (TD3) concentric drive system which maintains a direct relationship between the sprocket and the footboard to provide a solid, powerful, consistent feel and response.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.