Snare stands have long been used to mount rack toms, but what makes a great snare stand, doesn't always make a great stand for a rack tom. DW have answered this age old problem with the 9399 tom/snare stand. Just like its cousin the 9300, it's an awesone snare stand, but it's also a perfect stand for mounting smaller sized rack toms.
Each crutch tip includes an integrated Neoprene isolator for optimal resonance. The stand also offers a patented removable, offset basket for easy positioning and quick snare changes. The larger footprint is courtesy of a Mega-Tripod base that gives the 9399 the largest footprint of any DW snare stand. The result is a heavy-duty, road-worthy stand that gently supports rack toms and snare drums from 10-16" in diameter.
- Neoprene pads increase isolation and resonance.
- The Mega-Tripod™ base gives the 9399 the largest footprint of any DW snare stand.
- The snare drum angle adjustment can be firmly locked with the Large Reset Handle and double locked with TechLock.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- 1" upper tube
- 1 1/4" base tube
- 15" min / 23" max height
- Accomodates drum diameters 10"-16"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.