DW 9000 Series 9500D Hi-Hat Stand
DW designers, drummers and techs around the world insist on memory locks on the tube joints and the tripod leg assembly, plastic tube insulators, toothless tilters, large reset handles, secondary tilter locks, cymbal space adjusters and heavy gauge tubing. DW 9000 Series Stands deliver all of this and more.
DW 9500 Hi-Hat Stand Specifications:
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Double Eccentric Cam Drive System
- The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- Wt. 12.2 lbs.
- Tallest playing height: 43in
- Lowest playing height: 28in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.