DW 9500TBXF Extended Footplate Hi Hat Stand - 2 Legs
DW 9500TBXF Extended Footplate Hi Hat Stand - 2 Legs is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
DW 9000 Series 9500TBXF 2-leg Hi-Hat stands are outfitted with a host of pro-features found on all DW 9000 Series models including 379 locking clutch, heavy-gauge tubing with nylon insulators, lateral cymbals seat adjustment, folding aluminum baseplate, Delta ball-bearing hinge, twin cam action and more. The XF's extended footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique and perfectly complements 9000XF bass drum pedals.
DW 9000 Series Hi-Hats utilize a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel. The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
DW 9500 Hi-Hat Stand Specifications:
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The Extended Footboard offers more length for sliding foot technique
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Double Eccentric Cam Drive System
- The DW 9500 Two-Leg Hi-Hat utilizes a patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel.
- The Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- Wt. 12.2 lbs.
- Tallest playing height: 43in
- Lowest playing height: 28in
Need Advice ?
Don't hesitate to give us a call on 01332 341414, we're real human beings with a real shop! Ready to give advice based on extensive experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.