Lots of cymbals? Not enough floor space? The 9799 double cymbal stand is the ideal solution. DW have combined the 9000 tom stand with two of their 799 Dog Bone cymbal arms to create this flexible stand. You can use it as a double cymbal stand, a tom/cymbal stand or a double tom stand. You’ll always find a use for this ingenious space saver.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed.
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to disappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- The TechLock secondary drum key locking system is inspired by working drum techs. On all DW 9000 hardware, it's a safe-guard against slippage.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints, cymbal arms and tripod leg assemblies to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.