DW MDD Hi-Hat Stand (Machined Direct Drive) - 2 Legs
DW MDD Hi-Hat Stand (Machined Direct Drive) - 2 Legs is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
A perfect companion to MDD® bass drum pedals, these precisely Machined Direct-Pull hi-hats feature a host of patented features, adjustments and cutting edge technology. From a newly-designed One-Touch Clutch™ down to a machined high-grade aluminum perforated pedal plate, these hi-hats are engineered to provide drummers with smooth, responsive action and road-ready dependability.
- One-Touch Clutch™ allows you to adjust cymbal tension with a single turn. New V-clamp grips hi-hat rod like never before.
- Offset Cymbal Seat Adjustment for quick and easy bottom cymbal angle adjustment.
- VERT (Vertical Spring Tension Adjustment) is a revolutionary machined slider that controls overall spring tension.
- With Direct-Pull System with Selectable Action you choose direct or "floating" feel to suit all styles of playing.
- High-grade solid Machined Aluminum Linkage matches direct-drive, Footboard Height Adjustment so you can match heights.
- Retractable Spurs for traction on carpeted surfaces.
- Clamp-Lock™ Base Plate unique design keeps folding base plate securely locked in place.
- Racing-inspired Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard is smooth and lightweight.
- Contoured Heel Plate is sleek and ergonomic.
- Interlocking Delta™ Hinge ensures zero lateral movement.
Need Advice ?
Don't hesitate to give us a call on 01332 341414, we're real human beings with a real shop! Ready to give advice based on extensive experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.