Calftone drumheads are a synthetic alternative to traditional calfskin. These heads embody the calfskin look and sound but with the consistency, fit, and tuning range made standard with Level 360 Technology. Calftone is made using a 12mil Mylar base blended with unique materials to produce warm, full, and rich tones. These heads bring out the best of a vintage kit and evoke a classic appearance and sound from modern drums. As an EQ4, a fixed internal overtone control ring helps focus the tonal response of the drum. Can be used as both a batter and resonant head.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Calftone is a synthetic alternative that embodies the look and sound of traditional calfskin
- Made using a blend of unique materials to produce warm, full, and rich tones
- A fixed internal overtone control focuses the tonal response of the drum
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- Bring out the best of a vintage kit and evoke a classic appearance and sound from modern drum
**16" Tom version has a thinner rim and is designed for converted floor toms and bass drums that use conventional steel counter hoops**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.