Evans EQ4 series features a single ply of 10mil film. A fixed internal overtone control ring focuses the tonal response of the drum. This version features a bass hoop to accommodate standard bass drum counter hoops.
For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Made using a special, single ply 10mil film
- Features a 10mil internal overtone control ring that helps focus the tonal response of the drum
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a clear version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.