Evans red Hydraulic coated drumheads feature a thin film of oil between two plies of 7mil film offering maximum durability and a fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll. With the addition of a clear version of the patented UV-cured coating, this snare batter provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture. Hydraulics are famously easy to tune, making them a perfect fix for troublesome drums and players with little tuning experience.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- 14" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- Also available in black and blue versions
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.