The UV EQ4 Bass series features the same patented UV-cured coating and durable single-ply 10mil film from the UV1 series with the addition of a fixed internal overtone control ring to reduce sustain and focus the tonal response of the drum.
For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of unique 10mil film
- Fixed internal overtone control ring focuses the tone of the drum
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
**16" Tom version has a thinner rim and is designed for converted floor toms and bass drums that use conventional steel counter hoops**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.