Gibraltar GSDS Stealth Docking Station
Gibraltar GSDS Stealth Docking Station is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
The Gibraltar Stealth Docking Station is an all-in-one solution within the Stealth Series, for players looking to mount their drums and cymbals without using a traditional front rack. The U shaped bar offers players all the benefits of the Stealth Series, from its’ extremely low profile look to the removal of tripod clutter when mounting a 4 piece kit with 2 crashes and a ride cymbal. Being that there are no cross connector clamps that are used on a traditional front rack, this Docking Station is light in weight making an effortless set up and teardown, with easy transportation. Additional hex locking nuts with rubber stoppers are included for multi clamps for extra shell protection if desired. This allows you to set it and forget it. Watch how the Docking station condenses your hardware while significantly opening up the footprint on stage or practice space.
- All in one solution for players looking to mount cymbals and drums
- U shaped bar designed to contour the shape of a 22” bass drum
- The U shaped 1.5” diameter bar discretely hugs the bass drum for players who do not want the bulky look of a traditional cross bar
- Comes with ability to mount 1 rack tom, 1 crash cymbal, and a ride cymbal
- Add a clamp and a cymbal boom to make 2 crashes and ride cymbal
- Removes clutter from tripods on the floor
- Extremely low profile
- Light weight, and easy to transport
- No cross connector clamps which are normally used on front rack
- 3pk of hex locking nuts with rubber stoppers for multi clamps
- Height: (inner dimension) 24-3/4”
- Width: (inner dimension) 24-1/4”
The GSDS consists of:
- x1 U shaped rack bar for 22” bass drum
- x2 GCSQCLTLA Chrome T leg assemblies
- x2 GCMAMC Multi angle multi clamps
- x1 GCRMC Standard multi clamp
- x1 BCLR-M 10.5mm Clam style tom arm
- x1 LBL 12.7mm ball L arm
Need Advice ?
Don't hesitate to give us a call on 01332 341414, we're real human beings with a real shop! Ready to give advice based on extensive experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.