Adjustable strings and an extra thick wooden sound port ring for bass compression gives the Cantina Line a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of eight micro-coiled metal cajon strings give a snapping snare effect and are adjustable with the included tuning key. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz and respond with the upmost sensitivity. The 9-Ply, 12mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. A decorative wood inlay adds a touch of elegance to the overall appearance. The Cantina Line comes with a Walnut frontplate. Made in Spain.
- Two sets of 8 adjustable strings from the top (Separately per Side)
- Rounded corners and thumb notches for optimal playing comfort and sound
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- Ergonomically rounded frontplate with convex contact
- Elegant heat-branding on resonating body
- Decorative wood inlay
- Extra thick wooden sound port ring for compression
- Two tuning screws to adjust the tension for each set of strings
- Pop filter on soundhole
- Colour: Natural
- Width: 11 3/4"
- Height: 19 3/4"
- Depth: 11 3/4"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.