Swiss Flanger Crash
- Sizes: 14" 16" 18"
- Weight: thin
- Volume: medium low to medium loud
- Stick Sound: washy
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium short
- Bell Character: integrated
Sound Character: Exotic, warm, trashy. Medium range, complex mix. Fast, responsive feel, fairly quick decay. An explosive Crash cymbal with a strong, low wash for unique effects in many styles of music.
Series Description: PSTX is a complete collection of extremely affordable effect cymbals. The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and varied sizes for the holes. Their silky surface distinguishes the cymbals visually. The aluminum Pure Bells stand out due to their distinct character and concept.
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"; MS63 Brass & Aluminum
- Applications: All volume settings • Live playing and casual recording • Entire range of music styles
- Sound: Noisy, dirty, trashy, exotic, explosive effect sounds. Pure Bells are warm, calm and sustaining.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.