Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Pedal - Chain Drive
Pearl P-2052C Eliminator Redline Double Pedal - Chain Drive is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
Pearl’s original PowerShifter Eliminator was a giant leap ahead in bass drum pedals. The world’s only pedal featuring the patented Interchangeable Cam System, Eliminator’s virtually unlimited tunability lets the player lock in totally personalized feel, power and speed. The Eliminator: Redline is the next step forward. Like having four pedals in one, Redline fuses the stunning power and flexibility of the original Eliminator with the fluid speed of our Demon series pedals. With a host of radical improvements, Eliminator: Redline helps unlock perfect feel by locking in a cam, further pushing the boundaries of bass drum performance.
The P2052C is also available in a belt drive model, the P2052B. The P2050 and P2052 Redline Series Pedals come with Custom Carry bags.
- NINJA BEARINGS Developed by skateboarding engineers for the ultimate in fast, quiet performance, NiNja Bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredibly fast and smooth performance.
- CLICK-LOCK SPRING ADJUSTMENT w/ NEW Rotor Tension Cradle. Locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. The counter spring adjustment’s rolling cradle allows the spring to pivot with each stroke for less resistance.
- CONTROL CORE BEATER With a reduced profile, Pearl’s improved QuadBeater provides the same four beater surfaces of the original (two hard plastic, two felt) but with the added feel and power of the Control Core elastomer center to eliminate vibration.
- POWERSHIFTER FUNCTION By moving the footboard forward or back, the revolutionary PowerShifter function provides 3 positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal. Instantly change the drive angle leverage to create a light, regular, or strong feel.
- UNI-LOCK BEATER ANGLE CAM Grips the axel a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Features the Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
- ZERO PLAY-HINGE Pearl's proprietary stainless steel hinge provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed and prevents play between the footboard and heel.
- INDEPENDENT TRACTION GRIPS Eliminator Redline’s redesigned pedalboard features Pearl’s exclusive reversible Traction Plate insert, allowing individual traction grip configuration to suit your exact playing requirements.
- ROLLER HOOP CLAMP with Side Mount Adjustment. Quickly adapts to a wide range of hoop thicknesses for the smoothest, most secure grip possible. Easy side access to the hoop clamp makes set up and tear down a breeze.
- CONVERSION KITS The P2051 Conversion Kit makes your existing single Eliminator into the left auxiliary pedal in a fully-functioning double pedal (right-handed only). P2051C Chain and P2051B Belt versions.
Need Advice ?
Don't hesitate to give us a call on 01332 341414, we're real human beings with a real shop! Ready to give advice based on extensive experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.