The Silverback series feature selection of beautifully crafted stave drums.
The Silverback Series are focused and authentic in terms of style and sound, with their natural woody texture and simplistic style. Each drum is individually crafted using the most purist and projecting drum building method - Stave. The Silverback Series are designed to be projecting, focused and full bodied whilst maintaining a simplistic and subtle approach.
Stave drums by nature, have a thunderous projection and attack! Our Silverback series are very much 'to the point", but with the addition of triple flanged hoops, rolls back some of the aggression compared to their Barbary Series counterpart. Silverback Series snare drums have a reasonably short, sharp attack and a short decay - resulting in a focused and refined sound! Although overtones are present, they are controlled and focused, allowing more scope for fine-tuning the overall sound of the drum.
The Black Walnut variant produces a sound that is aggressive, warm and woody, performing excellently at all tuning ranges.
- Construction - Stave 12mm
- Tone wood - Black Walnut,
- Finish - Open Grain Satin Finish
- Hardware colour - Chrome
- Bearing edges and snare beds - Small round over outer, large 45 degree inner, Primas snare beds
- Hardware spec -8 Lug - ST80 double point lugs, 3,2 triple flanged hoops, Drumworks throw and Butt, Pure sound snare wires and Evans drumheads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.