Tama Iron Cobra 900 Series Power Glide Single Pedal
Tama Iron Cobra 900 Series Power Glide Single Pedal is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
7.1 Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out in this Section 7.
7.2 We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process.
7.3 We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the order confirmation, within 7 days following the date of the order confirmation; however, we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
7.4 We will only deliver products to addresses in the UK. Deliveries to non-mainland addresses may require an additional delivery charge.
7.5 Current delivery charges range from £1.95 up to £6.95 for larger items, most domestic services can be upgraded to the £6.95 express service. Any orders over £200 benefit from free express postage. Larger items going to the highlands or islands regions of the UK, (Including Northern Ireland) are charged at £14.95.
7.6 Express delivery is next working day, therefore orders made using the express option before 2pm Monday - Thursday will arrive the following day, Orders made before 2pm on Friday will arrive Monday. Orders made over the weekend (Saturday or Sunday will arrive Tuesday.
Suitable for any music situation and style, Iron Cobra drum pedals were created based on three key principles: Smoothness, Stability, and Adjustability. Smooth action eliminates player stress and facilitates acceleration; stability assures consistent, reliable, pedal performance, and durability; and adjustability enables a drummer to adjust the pedal's many features according to their personal playing characteristics and preferences. The Iron Cobra has continued to evolve under these guiding principles for the past 20 years, and remains one of the most celebrated and esteemed bass drum pedals today.
- Power Glide Cam The Power Glide features a double-chained offset cam which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of the stroke.
- Cobra Coil Until now, the only way to adjust your beater stroke action was to tighten the pedal spring. The unfortunate result? Heavy, sluggish action. The Cobra Coil solves the problem by adding a steel return spring. The return spring constantly presses the footboard to its original position, tightening the relationship between foot and pedal. Even better, the Cobra Coil is adjustable to different positions on the Iron Cobra footboard base plate.
- Speedo-Ring TAMA eliminated another source of friction by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam with the Speedo-Ring, a rocker cam with a high quality built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook not only allows for easy setup and tear-down but also streamlines the pedal, allowing quick stowaway in the hard case without removing the beater.
- Spring Tight Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting so there's never any loss of power.
- Iron Cobra Beater The Iron Cobra beater adjusts the beater head angle to guarantee a flat hit to the bass drum head every time, translating your strike into maximum power. In addition, it's easy to obtain different bass drum sounds simply by changing the beater head.
- Para-Clamp II Para-Clamp keeps your pedal flat on the floor no matter what your bass drum angle. The Para-Clamp is tightened from the side so you never have to insert your finger under the footboard. And since you can clamp your pedal to hoops up to 14mm (9/16") in thickness, Iron Cobra will fit just about any bass drum in the market.
- Quick-Hook Quick-Hook not only allows rapid spring attachment and reattachment for rapid set up and tear down, it also eliminates wobbling and allows maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring. And you never have to worry about it slipping off during performance.
- Hard Carrying Cases You know what pedals go through night after night. After being stomped on over and over, they get thrown into bags and road cases where there's more hard rock and roll than in the gig itself. That's why a precision instrument, like our Iron Cobra 900 Series, comes with a specially designed protective carrying case.
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder Vari-Pitch beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. The combination of the Speedo-Ring and the Vari-Pitch offer a range of incremental adjustments that will satisfy any style.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.