Suitable for any music situation and style, Iron Cobra drum pedals were created based on three key principles: Smoothness, Stability, and Adjustability. Smooth action eliminates player stress and facilitates acceleration; stability assures consistent, reliable, pedal performance, and durability; and adjustability enables a drummer to adjust the pedal's many features according to their personal playing characteristics and preferences. The Iron Cobra has continued to evolve under these guiding principles for the past 20 years, and remains one of the most celebrated and esteemed bass drum pedals today.
- Power Glide Cam The Power Glide features a double-chained offset cam which increases power and speed as the beater reaches the end of the stroke.
- Cobra Coil Until now, the only way to adjust your beater stroke action was to tighten the pedal spring. The unfortunate result? Heavy, sluggish action. The Cobra Coil solves the problem by adding a steel return spring. The return spring constantly presses the footboard to its original position, tightening the relationship between foot and pedal. Even better, the Cobra Coil is adjustable to different positions on the Iron Cobra footboard base plate.
- Speedo-Ring TAMA eliminated another source of friction by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam with the Speedo-Ring, a rocker cam with a high quality built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook not only allows for easy setup and tear-down but also streamlines the pedal, allowing quick stowaway in the hard case without removing the beater.
- Spring Tight Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting so there's never any loss of power.
- Iron Cobra Beater The Iron Cobra beater adjusts the beater head angle to guarantee a flat hit to the bass drum head every time, translating your strike into maximum power. In addition, it's easy to obtain different bass drum sounds simply by changing the beater head.
- Para-Clamp II Para-Clamp keeps your pedal flat on the floor no matter what your bass drum angle. The Para-Clamp is tightened from the side so you never have to insert your finger under the footboard. And since you can clamp your pedal to hoops up to 14mm (9/16") in thickness, Iron Cobra will fit just about any bass drum in the market.
- Quick-Hook Quick-Hook not only allows rapid spring attachment and reattachment for rapid set up and tear down, it also eliminates wobbling and allows maximum power transmission to the Speedo-Ring. And you never have to worry about it slipping off during performance.
- Hard Carrying Cases You know what pedals go through night after night. After being stomped on over and over, they get thrown into bags and road cases where there's more hard rock and roll than in the gig itself. That's why a precision instrument, like our Iron Cobra 900 Series, comes with a specially designed protective carrying case.
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder Vari-Pitch beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. The combination of the Speedo-Ring and the Vari-Pitch offer a range of incremental adjustments that will satisfy any style.
- Pedal Anchor To keep left-side double pedals from walking, a special stabilizer is mounted to the outside frame. This augments the stability of the floor anchor bolts.
- Connecting Rod The Aluminum made connecting rod has made the light weight and smooth adjustment possible. Instead of the screws fixing the inner rod directly, the small plate inside spread the pressure appropriately and tightens more securely without damaging the rod. Also the new design prevents the inner rod coming off from the outer while adjusting the length, which reduces the trouble during setup and teardown.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.