Tama HP910LWN Speed Cobra Twin Pedal
Over the years, one of the greatest challenges facing drum pedal manufacturers has been to provide a pedal that "does it all". Or at the very least, focuses on the most critical features that drummers absolutely demand to enhance their performance. A difficult task, by any means. By today's standards the two most important features desired are speed and power. With most pedals, if you adjust the playability to address speed, you can sometimes lose power. And if you focus primarily on the feeling of power, you sometimes lose the desired speed. Now, the rules have changed. TAMA has Speed Cobra that delivers not only pure raw aggression and power, but lightening fast speed!
- Long Footboard A specially designed pedal board for the Speed Cobra series. By designing the footboard longer than Iron Cobra, it rapidly accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, with less physical effort than ever before. Additionally, the smoother playing surface reduces friction between your foot and the footboard, allowing more precise control and flexibility.
- LiteSprocket Tama adopted the true round shaped "LiteSprocket" for natural feel and smooth action. Compared with Iron Cobra's sprocket, this version decreases its weight by 40%. It revolves naturally and smoothly, providing a lighter feel.
- Super Spring The newly developed Super Spring needs less exertion in the beginning of pedal action. When the beater rebounds from the bass drum head, you can easily feel a quicker response, and by adjusting the Cobra Coil underneath the footboard, you can acquire a smoother feel.
- Cobra Coil The Cobra Coil is a steel spring which assists in the return of the footboard to its original position, so the feel of Speed Cobra becomes even more unreal. Even better, the Cobra Coil can be adjusted to different positions, forward or backward, on the base plate.
- Oiles® Bearing Hinge Offering even less friction than standard ball bearing, Oiles® bearings also eliminate side-to-side motion and provide superior durability (which is why they're used in the aerospace industry). (Oiles® bearings is a registered trademark of the Oiles Co.,Ltd.)
- Speedo-Ring Tama eliminated another source of friction by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam with the Speedo-Ring, a rocker cam with a high quality built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook not only allows for easy set up and tear down but provides a compact pedal that you can place in the hard case without taking off the beater.
- FASTBALL Bearing Created based on the super accurate bearing used in PC hard drives, ABS systems in automobiles, and so on. This ultra-precise machine technology produces highly accurate revolving movement and high durability in even the toughest environment.
- Projector Beater Specially designed for the Speed Cobra to give the bass drum more sound projection and rich resonance. The convex head shape focuses the power generated by the beater stroke's action to the smaller surface area. This angle gives you a more focused attack and punchy sonic penetration. Rotate the beater head for larger surface contact and get a fatter sound with extremely powerful volume.
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder Vari-Pitch beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. And with the combination of the Speedo-Ring and the Vari-Pitch, you can achieve any kind of stroke and enjoy improved playability.
- Para-Clamp II The Para-Clamp keeps your pedal flat on the floor no matter what your bass drum angle. The Para-Clamp is tightened from the side so you never have to insert your finger under the footboard. And since you can clamp your pedal to hoops up to 14mm (9/16") in thickness, Iron Cobra will fit just about any bass drum in the market.
- Spring Tight Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting, so there's never any loss of power transmission.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.