Trinity College London’s Rock and Pop graded songbooks contain real songs from legendary artists, with specially written performance notes for the Rock and Pop exams from 2018.
This book contains material intended for Drums at grade. 6
At Grade 6 you can develop a range of skills and techniques including shifting backbeat, coordination between bass and crash, fast repeated bass drum and accented semiquaver patterns. In the exam, you’ll play a setlist of three songs and demonstrate your playback or improvising skills.
- Love Rears Its Ugly Head (Personality: Living Colour)
- Ghost Town (Personality: The Specials)
- Misery Business (Personality: Paramore)
- Pressure & Time (Personality: Rival Sons)
- Private Life (Personality: Grace Jones)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Personality: Nirvana)
- Smooth Criminal (Personality: Alien Ant Farm)
- Wake Up (Personality: Rage Against The Machine)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.