Trinity College London’s Rock and Pop graded songbooks contain real songs from legendary artists, with specially written performance notes for the Rock and Pop exams from 2018.
This book contains material intended for Drums at grade. 7
At Grade 7 you can develop a range of skills and techniques including ghost notes, unison with guitar, orchestration in the verse, and drags and flams. In the exam you’ll play a set list of three songs and demonstrate your playback or improvising skills.
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover (Personality: Paul Simon)
- Rope (Personality: The Foo Fighters)
- Super Bad (Personality: James Brown)
- Toxicity (Personality: System Of A Down)
- The Trooper (Personality: Iron Maiden)
- Two Weeks (Personality: Grizzly Bear)
- What'd I Say (Personality: Ray Charles)
- With A Little Help From My Friends (Personality: Joe Cocker)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.