Trinity College London’s Rock and Pop graded songbooks contain real songs from legendary artists, with specially written performance notes for the Rock and Pop exams from 2018.
This book contains material intended for Guitar at grade 4.
At Grade 4 you can develop a range of skills and techniques including bends, riff playing, dynamic control and soloistic variety. In the exam you’ll play a setlist of three songs and demonstrate your playback or improvising skills.
- Cold Sweat (Personality: James Brown)
- Day Tripper (Personality: The Beatles)
- Desire (Personality: The U2)
- Hold On (Personality: Alabama Shakes)
- My Sharona (Personality: The Knack)
- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Personality: Nirvana)
- Rockin' In The Free World (Personality: Neil Young)
- You Know I'm No Good (Personality: Amy Winehouse)
The Grade 4 Guitar songbook includes everything you need for your exam, including sheet music for eight songs, along with performance hints and tips and background information for each song.
It also contains a code that gives access to downloadable demos and backing tracks for each of the songs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.