This Yamaha 9500 series original design incorporates a sub-frame just below the rocker shaft to deliver greater stability and durability.
Drummers will experience smoother, more stable movement particularly in double pedal setups since bearings for both the main and remote beaters are incorporated into the sub-frame.
- 2way beater
- Spring tension adjustment with self lock
- Narrower underplate for closer setting
- Simple hoop clamp mechanism
- Beater angle adjustment
- Footboard Angle Adjustment
- Spring Roller with Built-in Bearings
- Base Frame Tie Rods
- Direct Drive
- New Designed Spike on Slave Pedal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.